Hello guy’s, here you can see the guide on how to setup IPTV on VLC media player and how to add M3U playlists on VLC. IPTV is a world’s popular non-inbuilt channels application; you can easily add M3U playlists on the VLC player and watch IPTV streaming on VLC player. So get the latest and updated VLC media player on your Windows PC and setup IPTV on VLC & add M3U playlists on VLC.
IPTV is supporting all versions of Windows operating systems, so you can easily download IPTV for PC Windows 10, 7, 8.1, 8, XP, Vista laptop devices.
Before adding IPTV M3U playlists on VLC, first you should download M3U links, URLs or playlists, these are the key role to stream IPTV through VLC, so follow the below info on how to setup IPTV on VLC and how to add M3U playlists on VLC.
IPTV ON VLC | HOW TO ADD M3U PLAYLISTS ON VLC MEDIA PLAYER
Here, first, you have to install the VLC media player on your Windows PC and start the further installation process and find some M3U playlists, URLs, links from the web.
- First, you have downloaded the official VLC on your PC
- Download Official VLC Media Player.
- Now install VLC.EXE file on your Windows laptop.
- After that open VLC and see the VLC menu bar and click on “media” option. See the below image.
- Now click on media to see the drop-down menu and you can see there an option “Open Network Stream”. Referee the below image.
- Now, here you have to add M3U after you dezipped Of IPTV M3U LINKS of your choice
- That’s it; now click on play button to stream different channels on your VLC media player.
Hope you have got the info on how to setup IPTV on VLC media player and how to add M3U playlists, M3U URLs, M3U links on VLC. Soon we will come up with more M3U links, URLs, so be updated with this article and do not forget to share; your one share makes more value for this article, thank you.